WHY YOU DONT NEED TO GIVE UP ON FOOTBALL/SOCCER
Success is not something that happens to you, it is something that happens because of you and the actions you take.
You have to start with this every time, when you claim to be on a certain team and to earn a bigger amount of money.
Many want to get better just by a few extra workouts or a few weeks of training at the level required by the coach, and later when they see that they do not have the results they expect, they immediately give up.
What you dont understand?
It is the fact that for you the winning mentality must become standard and you must prepare to reach your final goal. Each step will bring you closer to your goal, but it depends on you how much you are willing to work until you get there.The way you will arrive or when, it will never be when you want it, but it will certainly come and be fulfilled, if you do not give up.
Below you will have 3 things you need to do to help you reach your goal of becoming a footballer:
1. Clearly set the purpose and time you want to achieve it
Let's say you want to become a footballer in League 1 in 5 years. You must have clearly structured on a sheet, what you need to do in 4 years, 3 years, 2 years, 1 year, 6 months, 1 month, 1 week until today what you need to do to get closer to your goal.
2. Personal analysis
Why do you have to do a personal analysis? To see very clearly the areas where you are very good and the areas where you need to improve.
Here you have to be very honest with yourself and not say that you master a procedure, if you can't do it at least 10..20 times in a row very well.
Yes, 10..20 times in a row, this is the level you need to reach. It doesn't mean that if you can't do it right away, it's bad. It's bad if you give up and don't start doing it 2 times in a row, 3 times, 4 times and so on.
Try with the help of the team coach to identify your weaker areas and tell you where to work, and if you need extra help, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the time you make a schedule, you already know where you want to go, when you want to go, and what you need to work on, the only thing you need to do until you reach your goal is to repeat until you master it, each procedure separately.
Brick by brick a house is built, so you have to make a very good foundation by mastering the basics of football, such as:
- Ball control with both feet on the ground on the spot, in speed, in the air (here you can do the 1000 touch exercises on the Improved Football channel and the exercises in the technique playlist)
- Passing the ball over short, medium and long distances (up and down) (here you can pass with a wall or rebounder thousands of passes left and right)
- Taking the ball with both feet in speed, on the spot with all parts of the body, except the hands (you can juggle the ball in the air and from hitting it harder in the air, you take on the lace, on the thigh, on the chest, on the head. .)
- Finishing at the goal with both feet (here it is extremely important to learn to hit the ball correctly, because it will be much easier for you to score goals, and for that you have a tutorial on the Youtube channel Improved Football)
Congratulations if you have come this far, it means that you really want to improve and you are willing to always look for new information to help you.
This is also a start, so start practicing!
By Ciprian Stoica